Tourism NI Marketing Campaigns
How you can get involved
Our award-winning campaigns are fully integrated and we use the full range of the media mix to communicate our messages, raise awareness and provide a clear call to action to book a short break in NI. Each campaign delivers high coverage of our markets and makes a tangible difference.
Tourism NI delivers three annual marketing campaigns - Spring, Summer & Autumn. For each campaign, we invite the industry to participate, in particular to provide offers to feature in each campaign. These offers will then feature as supporting content on discovernorthernireland.com
Tourism NI's marketing campaigns were awarded Gold at the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Marketing Excellence Awards 2012 and in 2014 Best Use of Digital Marketing and the Chair’s Award.
Say Hello to more Opportunities with Tourism NI’s Autumn 2016 Marketing Campaign!
Tourism Northern Ireland’s Autumn marketing campaign is promoting the destination to key Republic of Ireland visitor audiences. The creative is based on the concept Say Hello to More in Northern Ireland –more things to do, more things to see and experience, altogether more for your short break. The main objective is to promote visitor numbers and associated spend from the ROI market.
The Campaign by Numbers;
• 7 uniquely Northern Ireland themes around which the campaign is focused
• 1 sixty second brand ad which 80% of the adult viewing population in the Republic of Ireland will see at least once equating to 2.689million adults and 50% of whom will see it at least 4 times
• 61 outdoor panels, resulting in 10million exposures with an average adult Opportunity to See of 12.4
• 23 press insertions focused on itinerary approach to short break – Say Hello to 48 hours of unforgettable moments, reaching 2.168million ROI Adults on a national basis
• €170,000 of estimated PR value in the ROI market
• 56 experiential offers from industry partners
• 26 applications to join our shopping centre promotions
• 42 industry partner applications for the Co-operative Marketing Fund
• £182k of Co-operative Marketing Funds pledged to support ROI marketing activity
• 1 amazing soundtrack created by local band Ports, from Derry-Londonderry, who will be releasing the track in the Republic of Ireland market to coincide with the campaign.
To view our 60 second TV advertisement - Say Hello to More in Northern Ireland, click here.
If you’d like to share the advert on social media, please use the hashtag #DiscoverNI