Tourism NI Marketing Campaigns
How you can get involved
Our award-winning campaigns are fully integrated and we use the full range of the media mix to communicate our messages, raise awareness and provide a clear call to action to book a short break in NI. Each campaign delivers high coverage of our markets and makes a tangible difference.
Tourism NI delivers three annual marketing campaigns - Spring, Summer & Autumn. For each campaign, we invite the industry to participate, in particular to provide offers to feature in each campaign. These offers will then feature as supporting content on discovernorthernireland.com
Tourism NI's marketing campaigns were awarded Gold at the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Marketing Excellence Awards 2012 and in 2014 Best Use of Digital Marketing and the Chair’s Award.
Say Hello to more Opportunities with Tourism NI’s Spring 2017 Marketing Campaign!
Tourism Northern Ireland’s Spring marketing campaign is promoting the destination to key Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland visitor segments. The creative is based on the concept Say Hello to More in Northern Ireland – more things to do, more things to see and experience, altogether more for your short break.
The campaign by numbers;
Republic of Ireland
- Seven uniquely Northern Ireland themes around which the campaign is focused
- One 60 second and one 30 second brand tv ad which 85% of the ROI adult viewing population will see at least once equating to 2.849 million adults, 60% of whom will see it at least four times
- One 30 second radio advert will play out across seven stations delivering 196 spots, which 47% of all adults will hear at least once and an opportunity to hear six times
- Sixty two outdoor panels, resulting in 10 million exposures with an opportunity for each adult to see on average 12 times
- Eight panels of various sizes in high impact locations (including Connolly Station) will deliver 12.75 million exposures to the all adult market in Dublin, providing an opportunity to see 13 times
- Twenty nine press insertions in four national titles will provide a reach of 10,837 million exposures and an opportunity to see five times
- One 60 second and one 30 second brand tv ad which 80% of all adults will see at least once equating to 1.134 million adults, 50% of whom will see it at least four times
- One 30 second radio advert will play out across 11 stations which 65% of all adults will hear at least once and an opportunity to hear nine times
- Five outdoor panels in high impact locations will deliver a reach of 7% (545,743 adults) who will see it at least once and an opportunity to see six times
- Forty seven titles will run 89 full colour adverts which 47% of all adults will see at least once. The average opportunity to see will be three times.
- Sixty seven experiential offers from industry partners
- Fifty industry partner applications for the Co-operative Marketing Fund
- £139k of Co-operative Marketing Funds pledged to support ROI marketing activity
To view our 60 second TV advertisement - Say Hello to More in Northern Ireland, click here.
If you’d like to share the advert on social media, please use the hashtag #DiscoverNI