Previous Funding Schemes
Tourism NI periodically runs funding programmes for events and capital development. You can find out more about these previous schemes below. To ensure you find out about any open programmes please ensure you are signed up to our mailing list, details below.
Events Funding Scheme
Tourism NI Tourism Event Funding Programme 2020/21
Tourism NI’s Tourism Event Funding Programme 2020/21 consisted of two schemes, the International Tourism Events Fund and the National Tourism Events Sponsorship Scheme.
International Tourism Events Fund 2020/21
The International Tourism Events Fund is now closed. To view the Guidelines for Applicants for International Tourism Events Fund 2020/21, click here.
National Tourism Events Sponsorship Scheme 2020/21
The National Tourism Events Sponsorship Scheme is now closed. To view the Guidelines for Applicants for National Tourism Events Sponsorship Scheme 2020/21 please click here.
For further information on the Tourism Event Funding Programme, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taste the Island Tourism Events Scheme
Tourism NI developed a scheme for festivals and events to support the Taste the Island initiative.
- Sample Economic Calculator
- Successful Events - Tourism Events Funding Programme 2019-20
- Successful Events – Tourism Events Funding Programme 2018-19
- Successful Events – Tourism Events Funding Programme 2017-18
- Successful Events – Tourism Events Funding Programme 2016-17
- Successful Events – Tourism Events Funding Programme 2015-16
Capital Funding Support
Experience Development Programme 2020-21
The programme has now closed.A list of businesses in receipt of an offer for the Experience Development Programme 2020/21 can be found here.
Northern Ireland Embrace A Giant Spirit - Programmes for brand aligned operators
The following programmes were open to operators at stage 3, 4 or 5 of Tourism NI’s Experience Development Framework. Information on the new experience brand Northern Ireland Embrace a Giant Spirit and how to engage with Tourism NI on this journey can be found here.
Experience Development Programme (Audio Equipment) 2020-21
The programme has now closed. It was designed to provide financial assistance to NIEAGS aligned operators to enable them to compete and meet the demands of the market through investment in audio equipment.
Previous Capital Schemes
- Experience Development Programme 2020/2021 (PDF)
- Website Development Programme 2020/2021 (PDF)
- Website Improvement Programme 2019/2020 (PDF)
- Immersive Technology Programme 2018/2019 (PDF)
Information on the following is available on request from email@example.com
- Tourism Development Scheme 2011-13
- An overview of financially assisted projects 2008 to 2011