16 Mar 2021
Getting Ready to Reopen - Tour Guides
Delivered by Rosalind Newlands OBE BSc - President Emeritus World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations (WFTGA) and Sharon Scott - Place Solutions.
Following from recent announcements of the ‘NI Economic Recovery Action Plan’ and the ‘Executive’s Pathway Out of Restrictions’, we have developed a series of ‘Getting NI Ready to Reopen webinars across various sectors within the Tourism and Hospitality Industry.
This webinar was designed for industry within the NI Tour Guiding sector and was aimed at helping you make sure you are ready for reopening and welcoming back visitors to your business when restrictions begin to ease, and included:
- Overview of what you can and should be doing within your business to ensure you’re ready for reopening.
- Update on the Domestic Market and what ‘local visitors’ will be looking for in post-Covid Northern Ireland.
These webinars are being delivered as part of the ongoing NI Tourism Enterprise Development (TED) Programme and were interactive with an opportunity to ask your questions following the main presentations.
If you missed this session, or wish to watch it again, you can view a recording of the webinar below.
Please find below a number of useful links discussed during this webinar:
- ‘Working Safely during Covid-19’ guide and summary of restrictions.
- The example risk assessment is here.
- Apply for We’re Good to Go.