17 Jun 2022
Co-Operative Marketing Fund open for Tourism NI Summer Campaign
Tourism Northern Ireland is providing industry support to help with the marketing of tourism businesses. It will deliver a range of digital and other advertising. The Northern Ireland Hotels Federation will assist the industry in supporting this activity and securing direct business.
CLOSING DATE 24TH JUNE 2022
The TNI campaign will run from 24th June for six weeks but the industry component will remain open until September.
The closing date for entries is 24th June 2022. The campaign will start on 24th June and will run through to 4th September 2022. All advertising must be completed by 4th September. There will be no themed weeks for this particular campaign.
Changes from the last campaign
- Funding support will be at 60%.
- Maximum £5,000 funding per entrant.
- Short-term promotional costs only with a maximum of 20% spend on production or admin.
Co-operative Marketing Fund
Who: Hotels, guesthouses, B&Bs, guest accommodation, self-catering and visitor attractions graded by Tourism NI. Some visitor experiences will also be eligible.
The Co-operative Marketing Fund is designed to support your own advertising or PR in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. If your planned activity meets the criteria, the fund will cover 60% of your costs up to a maximum total payment of £5,000 per industry provider.
Those who wish to avail of this fund should note that:
- Activity and spend must happen between set dates as set out in the letter of offer you will receive.
- You can use any media or PR channel as long as it is clearly aimed at ROI or NI leisure consumers.
- Promotion of weddings or meetings is not allowed.
- You must use a tracking code in your advertising where possible.
- You should use the Embrace a Giant Spirit branding where possible.
- You must commit to spend at least £500 up front to take part. 60% of this can be claimed back.
- You must only spend on short-term promotion and limit production or admin costs to 20% of your total spend.
Further terms and conditions will be in the Letter of Offer you receive.
Important Note: Only apply for what you can spend (ex-VAT). If you don’t spend your allocation, other people lose out.
The closing date for applications is 24th June 2022.
Apply now via the Northern Ireland Hotels Federation website: https://nihf.formstack.com/forms/marketing_fund_form