Meet the Buyer 2022- ICC Belfast
Tourism NI is delighted to announce that Meet the Buyer 2022 will take place at ICC Belfast on Tuesday 29th March 2022.
This year marks the return to a face-to-face event format after delivering the event virtually for 2 years.
Meet the Buyer is Northern Ireland’s flagship b2b networking event and provides an ideal opportunity for you to showcase your tourism business to a pre-qualified group of international buyers.
Who should attend?
Market Ready Tourism Businesses who -
- are based in Northern Ireland
- can offer net negotiated / commissionable trade rates
- can contract with tour operators
- have sufficient capacity to facilitate tour group and prebooked FIT Business
- are focused on international markets and have development plans in place
- have previously attended at least one other face to face B2B workshop such as Meet the Buyer, GB Coach and Group Workshop or ITOA Northern Ireland Workshop and / or have demonstrable virtual b2b experience.
- are registered with Tourism NI's Good to Go scheme
Meet the Buyer: The format
- 1 day of face to face appointments in ICC Belfast
- Opportunity to request pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings with international tour operators from Northern Ireland's key international markets facilitated through the Converve online platform.
- Additional evening social networking opportunity following the workshop
- As part of Tourism Northern Ireland's ongoing commitment to support the recovery of our tourism industry, there will be no charge to participate on this occasion.
If this workshop is of interest and your business meets the criteria above, please complete the Expression of Interest form.
Expressions of Interest closed on Monday 14th February at 5pm.
Please also ensure you tick to boxes to confirm that you meet the criteria set out above. Tourism NI may request additional information on this.
In the event of over subscription, additional criteria will be applied.