The Republic of Ireland represents a significant tourism opportunity for Northern Ireland. An independent ROI Tourism Taskforce was set up back in 2015 to look at ways to stabilise performance and drive sustainable growth from this market.
The Taskforce has now launched a report and action plan for unlocking the full potential of the ROI Short Break Market and we will be sharing key insights from the report at this event.
Come along to this invaluable event to hear more about:
- The latest research & intelligence on this key market
- Who the customers from ROI are, the holiday-making segments & how these segments wish to experience and explore Northern Ireland.
- How local industry have already capitalised on this closest to home market to grow their business.
- Driving growth in your business by understanding a collaborative approach to increasing your marketing investment
- Date: Friday 19th January 2018
- Venue: Clayton Hotel, Belfast
- Time: 9:15am registration, concluding at 1:30pm (followed by lunch)
In order to sign-up for this event, please follow the registration link at the top of the page.