Get involved in our digital and social media channels
With a continuously growing consumer and corporate footprint on social media, Tourism NI have a significant online presence. Find out how you can get involved.
What can I contribute?
In this time difficult and worrying time for your business, our priority is to support the recovery of businesses within the tourism and hospitality sector.
Feel free to get involved in our online social conversations and align your marketing content with these key themes:
- Summer/autumn campaign activity
- Support for ‘We’re Good to Go’ – feel free to share your video content and let us know how you are welcoming guests safely back
- Offers – accommodation, visitor experiences and golf
- Events – both virtual and on the ground
- Eat Out to Help Out
Our Summer/Autumn campaign will be in market through to October 2020. You can find out more about the campaign here.
Feel free to tag us or use our hashtags #discoverNI and/or #EmbraceAGiantSpirit
- Twitter: @discoverNI
- Facebook: @discovernorthernireland
- Instagram: @discoverNI
If you have any other innovative ideas or content to help us maintain a warm and supportive dialogue with visitors about Northern Ireland, you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Video content is best.
Other ways to get involved:
- If you have interesting stories or quirky facts about your tourism business or local area, share your stories. Use our hashtags #discoverNI and/or #EmbraceAGiantSpirit
- If you are out and about, take great pictures, and share them online.
- Encourage your visitors to share their experience and video/photo content online.
- Make sure your product listing on discovernorthernireland.com is up to date.
- Why not also add a special offer?
- For some tips on how to get involved in our summer/autumn marketing campaign, click here.