Achieving 52-week revenue generation across seasons
Summary Check List
- Use positive, insightful communications that inspire customers to book year-round knowing that with the right input, your business will achieve the desired outcome of paying customers.
- Collaborate with local communities and partners to ensure customers have compelling reasons to visit even during periods of low demand
- Encourage referral business by working closely with local business partners
- Learn the rules of engagement for diverse online and offline sales channels so that your business can blend these to achieve year-round opportunities.
- Use Market insights for domestic and global customers to drive year-round demand.
- Take control of your business data. Use it to effectively engage with your loyal customers and drive year-round demand.
- Know how to balance the strategic tools of revenue/demand management, sales and marketing to drive demand during low, medium and high seasons.
- Know when to compromise so that your business can thrive, survive and generate year-round demand through low, medium and high seasons for the future.