28 Sep 2023
Immersive Technology Journeys - Workshop One
Belfast City Council are working with Digital Catapult NI to offer two free Creative Capacity sessions, aimed at a broad range of Belfast based SMEs, from those working on sports science, tourism and cultural projects, to manufacturing and engineering.
You'll hear inspiring stories and case studies from a mix of Global XR brand leaders and NI-based creative industry start-ups. They’ll give a unique insight into the exciting world of Immersive Technology, an understanding of the tools and skills required to create compelling, successful Immersive Technology projects across a range of sectors - and how you can apply them to your business.
We’ll cover next-generation interfaces, XR workflows and give the inside track on how immersive tech giants and local businesses are already working with major companies, SME’s and creatives to put this technology into real use cases.
You’ll also have the chance to try some amazing immersive experiences for yourself.
- James Stafford, Virtual Reality Technology Specialist at INCISIV
- Adam Holmes, Strategic Partnerships Manager - Reality Labs, Meta
- Deepa Mann-Kler, CEO Neon XR, Director Belfast XR Festival | Visiting
- Prof Immersive Futures UU
- Jon Meggitt, CEO at Arcade | The Creative Reality Company
- Darrel Butlin, CEO and Founder at Hexology
Spaces are limited. Please register by email (including company name, your full name and your company's address) to McGoranB@BelfastCity.gov.uk.