9 Mar 2023
MAKE IT HERE Careers in Tourism & Hospitality Campaign - Information Session
Find out more about the MAKE IT HERE Careers in Tourism & Hospitality campaign, and what it means for your business.
The Tourism & Hospitality sectors have faced significant skills shortages in recent years, especially in the wake of Covid-19. We understand from you, our industry, that recruiting and retaining good people is one of the biggest challenges we face.
In 2022 Tourism Northern Ireland, in partnership with the HATS Network, carried out robust, nationally representative research among current employers, employees, former employees and students to fully understand the challenge. For the full research report visit: www.tourismni.com/recruitretain
- Find out about the MAKE IT HERE Careers in Tourism & Hospitality campaign which aims to help encourage people to consider a career in Tourism & Hospitality by highlighting the usually overlooked positive aspects of the industry.
- Hear about our dedicated campaign toolkit with all the assets to allow you to capitalise on the key messages and job opportunities.
- Get a first glance at the campaign itself including imagery and tools available to you at launch.
- Discover how we can work together to better help you recruit and retain your staff. Once recruited we will share the tools, tips and tactics to be able to manage, train and retain new recruits by reaffirming to them the great benefits of working in Tourism & Hospitality to enable long-term retention.
- Hear about the launch of a website which will be a source of inspiration and information for anyone considering a career in Tourism & Hospitality.
For full details on the Make It Here Campaign visit tourismni.com/makeithere
You can view this information session below: