Get involved with Tourism NI by sharing your stories and content
Do you have great content to share with us or a story worth telling? You’ve came to the right place. We are calling on industry to share their brilliant content with us all year round.
There are many ways you can get involved, here are a few…
Share photos & videos.
- Share your own pictures and videos of the gems on your very own doorstep using #MyGiantAdventure and tag Discover Northern Ireland on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Please encourage your visitors to share their own images and video using #MyGiantAdventure.
- A photo or video you’ve taken of a popular location in Northern Ireland, e.g., Giant’s Causeway, Titanic Belfast, Cathedral Quarter etc.
- Photo of a delicious breakfast, brunch, or dinner you’ve just had at one of the amazing places to eat all over Northern Ireland.
- Know a hidden gem in Northern Ireland you’re willing to share? It could be a bar, restaurant, beach, or walkway. We’re busting to know.
- Seeing your favourite artist/band/show in Northern Ireland? Send us your photos and videos of the highlights!
- A photo participating in one of the many activities around Northern Ireland, whether that be paddleboarding, free diving, hydro bikes, walking with alpacas, hiking etc, we’d love to see it.
- Stayed somewhere you thought was the perfect retreat, received 5* service, or simply just want to spread the love? Send away!
Got some content to share? Do it here - we’d love to see it!
- Got a story you think is interesting enough to share? It could be an act of kindness, a local hero you feel could do with some recognition, a visitor review you recently spotted, a story from a place you visited or a local podcast you’ve been listening to – we’d love to hear. We can keep reviews anonymous if you prefer or we can share them with just your first name and town. For example, Claire from Ballycastle.
Send your stories in confidence to email@example.com
- Been to an event recently that you’d like to share with us or going to an event that you think we should know about? Whether it’s a music, or other event we want to hear about it. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your content and ideas to bit.ly/ShareMyGiantAdventure
Our content plan
Over the next few months, the Discover Northern Ireland team will be turning their focus to elevating content aligned to the following key themes;
- Summer adventures & activities
If you would like to share content with us during the summer months, any video or photographic content that aligns to these themes would be ideal. Upload your content directly via this link, or email email@example.com. Some handy tips on creating content are outlined below.
Tips on creating GIANT content.
- We LOVE video content, it performs great, particularly short-form video. There are many different types from landscape, cinematic videos to fun vertical TikTok and Instagram reels style videos.
- Don’t worry if you are no content creator or have any professional video skills. A simple still clear video on your mobile phone is enough and can work well. We love authentic content.
- For help creating and editing videos, check out this link
- When sending us images, please send high-quality clear images (no blur and free from emojis, GIFs and filters) vertical form is our preferred format.
- When submitting a video or photo please ensure you submit a short descriptive paragraph for context on the content you sent.
- Lastly, please make sure you have all the necessary rights/permissions in place before sharing your content with us!
We can’t wait to see what you send us! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for other enquiries.