27 Jun 2023
Summer ‘Lunch & Learn’ – Get Involved - Sharing YOUR Stories and Content with Tourism NI
Join Tourism NI’s Sarah Sneddon, Social & Digital Marketing Officer, and Harry Matthews, Partnerships and Influencer Marketing Officer, to hear how you can get involved in helping us bring to life the wonderful experiences our consumers are having across NI.
During this session Sarah and Harry explain exactly what sort of content we’re looking for from you, our industry, how we work with social influencers, and how we use your content and our social channels to help support wider marketing campaigns.
This session was delivered as part of the new Summer ‘Lunch and Learn’ series, under our Tourism Enterprise Development (TED) Programme. The series has been designed to raise awareness of the latest useful resources, toolkits and supports we have available for the NI Tourism Industry.
View webinar here:
The full set of presentation slides from Sarah and Harry’s ‘Sharing Your Stories and Content’ Lunch and Learn session are available to view and download in the ‘Supporting Materials’ section on this page.
You will also find below a range of useful links related to this topic.
Sharing Your Content with Tourism NI
Quick link to share content with the Tourism NI Social & Digital
We also recommend you take a look at our social pages for inspiration, and be sure to follow these from your own accounts:
- Facebook - facebook.com/discovernorthernireland
- Instagram - instagram.com/discoverni
- Twitter - twitter.com/DiscoverNI
- YouTube - youtube.com/discoverni
Please find below a number of useful supporting links:
- ‘Get involved by sharing your stories’ hints and tips summary page - Click here to view.
- Webinar sessions and video top tips for creating and editing videos and getting the most from your photography:
Creating video content top tips
Creating and editing videos webinar
Getting the most from your photography top tips
Please note these recordings were produced in 2020 and, as technology is always evolving, there may be new functionality available on mobile devices which is not covered here. However, they still include lots of useful tips.
- Ensure you are signed up to receive Industry News & Insights to keep updated with relevant webinars and any other marketing updates we have – Click here to sign up.
For details on the full series of Summer Lunch and Learn sessions, and to access supporting resources and recordings for each please visit tourismni.com/lunchlearn