WorldHost 2020 Training - Keeping Customers Safe
Good customer service has never been more critical. Customers will need to feel reassured workplaces are safe, relaxed and friendly places to be whilst employees will need to feel confident their own skills and abilities meet the expectations of a rapidly evolving market.
Empower your staff to keep customers and colleagues safe beyond Covid-19 & drive positive behaviours in a rapidly changing customer facing environment.
WorldHost 2020 e-learning programme
WorldHost 2020 prepares your service professionals for front-line duty beyond Covid-19. Exploring the key changes that service professionals will encounter on a day to day basis, the 60-minute e-learning programme focuses on three key aspects; the working environment, peoples behavioural changes and health, safety and hygiene.
Who should take the e-learning programme?
This e-learning programme is aimed at any front-line staff who come into contact with and have regular interactions with customers.
What does it cover?
- Personal Protective Equipment in a customer facing role
- Maintaining good personal hygiene
- Behavioural expectations on public transport
- Communicating key information and setting clear boundaries at arrival and entrance
- Greeting customers, guests and visitors
- Adapting the interior environment
- Customer interaction
- Taking payments
- Maintaining facilities and a clean environment
- The importance of being ‘fit for work’
Benefits of the programme
- Easily accessible 60 minute e-learning programme
- Adaptable to multiple roles, working environments, sectors or industries
- Learning easily applied in the participants work setting
How to register for the programme
Register for FREE access to WorldHost 2020 e-learning programme here. Once registered, your access details will be emailed within 1 working day.
WorldHost 2020 also meets the Professional Standard for Service Operators which People 1st International has developed using expert input from UK employer-led boards across hospitality, retail, travel and aviation. This gives businesses confidence they have trained their employees to a standard that adheres to government guidelines, providing assurance on re-opening and a point of reference to maintain new operating procedures.
Training all your front-line staff also gives you the opportunity to apply for a ‘WorldHost 2020' badge to display on physical entrances and digital platforms - giving the public reassurance that investment in hygiene and social safety measures are in place.
Get back in business with WorldHost 2020. Find out more today.