8 Feb 2024
Innovate Tourism Roadshows 2024 - Belfast
Tourism NI is delighted to partner with Innovate NI on Innovate Tourism, a series of regional interactive workshops designed to demonstrate the importance of innovation to your business’s future success and how to embed innovation in day to day operations, creating value and enhancing the visitor experience.
Learn how to drive business growth, improve efficiency and meet customer expectations. This event will offer you the opportunity to talk to experts on a one-to-one basis. You will be provided with advice and guidance, including what funding support is available, to help you to generate new and exciting ideas to grow your business.
To demonstrate the importance of innovation for your business and increase awareness and knowledge of what innovation means in a tourism context.
What to expect:
- An interactive “learning in action” workshop to help you understand the importance of innovation to ensure your business thrives.
- An introduction to the Innovation Fundamentals of the Innovate NI Framework through immersive, hands-on activities.
- Support to effectively recognise and capture innovative work and achieve innovation recognition.
- Help and guidance on how to avail of the wide range of innovation support available from a range of partners.
When and Where?
These workshops will run from 10am – 2.30pm*, including a working lunch, and will take place across three locations as follows:
- Tuesday 6th February: The Everglades Hotel, Derry~Londonderry
- Thursday 8th February: Crowne Plaza, Belfast
- Friday 9th February: Game of Thrones Studio Tour, Banbridge
*Please note timings are provisional and subject to change
Essential for Relevance:
- Innovation is the key to staying competitive and relevant in the ever-evolving tourism landscape.
- Acquire skills and methods required to optimise your current offerings, transforming your business into an innovation powerhouse.
Added Value for Your Business:
- Learn how to turn ideas into tangible, added value for your business and your visitors.
- Explore the wealth of advisory support and funds available through Tourism NI and Innovate NI, opening doors to new possibilities.
Who should attend?
Open to all NI tourism and related businesses who want to learn how to grow and succeed in a busy and highly competitive market.
Don’t miss this opportunity to boost your business through innovation! Click ‘Register here’ above to secure your spot.
We would also kindly request that delegates please complete an Innovate NI Assessment prior to attending the event – click here for more details and to complete the assessment.
Please note you must now have signed up to TourismNI.com in order to register a place for any Tourism NI in-person events. You will be automatically be prompted to sign in or sign up when you click 'Register Here' for this event. For more details on how to onboard/signup, and the benefits of doing so, please click here.