6 - 9 Feb 2024
Innovate Tourism Roadshows 2024
Tourism NI was delighted to partner with Innovate NI on Innovate Tourism, a series of regional interactive workshops designed to demonstrate the importance of innovation to your business’s future success.
About these events:
These workshops aimed to demonstrate the importance of innovation for your business and increase awareness and knowledge of what innovation means in a tourism context.
These sessions included:
- An interactive “learning in action” workshop to help you understand the importance of innovation to ensure your business thrives.
- An introduction to the Innovation Fundamentals of the Innovate NI Framework through immersive, hands-on activities.
- Support to effectively recognise and capture innovative work and achieve innovation recognition.
- Help and guidance on how to avail of the wide range of innovation support available from a range of partners.
When and Where?
This series of regional interactive workshops took place at the following venues across Northern Ireland.
- Tuesday 6th February: The Everglades Hotel, Derry~Londonderry
- Thursday 8th February: Crowne Plaza, Belfast
- Friday 9th February: Game of Thrones Studio Tour, Banbridge
Why is innovation important?
Essential for Relevance:
- Innovation is the key to staying competitive and relevant in the ever-evolving tourism landscape.
- Acquire skills and methods required to optimise your current offerings, transforming your business into an innovation powerhouse.
Added Value for Your Business:
- Learn how to turn ideas into tangible, added value for your business and your visitors.
- Explore the wealth of advisory support and funds available through Tourism NI and Innovate NI, opening doors to new possibilities.