24 Jan 2023
Leaner and Greener - Water Conservation Webinar
How to conserve water, reducing emissions and costs in your business. This 1-hour workshop delivered by Tina O’Dwyer, The Tourism Space, will cut straight through to the practical steps and actions you can take to conserve water and become a greener and more cost-efficient business.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will:
- Be familiar with the Leaner & Greener Water Guidebook
- Be familiar with the Leaner & Greener Water Workbook and how to use it in their business
- Understand how to create a Water Savings Action Plan Template
- Know how to check for leaks in their business
- Know how to conduct an Internal Water Audit
- Have a checklist of potential actions that can be taken to save water, emissions and money
- Have had expert practitioner advice on the process involved in water conservation and water management
- Have had an opportunity to ask questions and gain skills and knowledge in establishing their own baseline and benchmark
- The Leaner & Greener Roadmap
- Key Steps to Leaner & Greener Water Conservation
- Top Takeaway Actions
- Supports available
This webinar is being delivered as part of the Tourism Enterprise Development (TED) Programme 2023 and is open to all in the NI Tourism & Hospitality Industry.
Please find below the recording of the webinar. You can also find pdf version of the slides on the right hand side.