25 - 26 Jan 2022
Virtual NI Meet the Industry 2022
As we prepare for market recovery, now more than ever it is important to know your fellow tourism industry from right across Northern Ireland.
Registrations for this opportunity have now closed. If you have any queries please direct them to email@example.com
Following the success of the 2021 Virtual Meet the Industry event and the positive feedback from the participating industry, the event took place again in 2022 on Tuesday 25th and Wednesday 26th January.
The event was hosted on a virtual platform, using the same software as the previous event which will allow participants to meet and network with each other.
Why should I attend?
- As the industry continues to recover and move forward the event will offer the opportunity for participants to meet fellow Northern Ireland Tourism providers, learn about what’s on offer and discuss ideas and opportunities
- To have the opportunity to build partnerships and consider collaboration with other providers or give support to others within the industry
- To be more knowledgeable about the industry
- Hone your virtual presentations skills and be ready for further events this year!
Who should attend?
- Northern Ireland tourism businesses who are either engaged or interested in engaging with International operators
- Visitor Attractions
- Experience providers
- Special Interest providers
- Tour Guides
The event is free to attend.
Expressions of Interest for this opportunity have now closed.
On Friday, 21st January from 10am – 10:45am we hosted a training session for all those involved. This was a pre-event session for the virtual Meet the Industry event which took place on Tuesday 25th January & Wednesday 26th January.
For more information on this training session, please click here.