21 Jun 2023
Summer ‘Lunch & Learn’ – Navigating TourismNI.com
Join Emma Meikle, Tourism NI Industry Communications Officer, for an overview of how to get the most out of our industry website tourismni.com.
This session includes details on what exactly the website aims to deliver, including the various information, toolkits and resources available across the site. Emma also explores the benefits of signing up to tourismni.com, and how to ensure you receive details on all latest news and industry opportunities.
This session was delivered as part of the new Summer ‘Lunch and Learn’ series, under our Tourism Enterprise Development (TED) Programme. The series has been designed to raise awareness of the latest useful resources, toolkits and supports we have available for the NI Tourism Industry.
View webinar here:
The full set of presentation slides from Emma’s Navigating Tourismni.com lunch & Learn session are available to view and download in ‘supporting materials’ section on this page.
Please also find below a range of useful links and video guide for signing up and onboarding to tourismni.com.
Video How to Guide
Please find below a number of useful supporting links as referenced in Emma’s presentation:
- Sign up to Tourism NI.com - tourismni.com/howto
- Update your listing on discovernorthernireland.com – tourismni.com/dnilisting
- Opportunities and campaigns - tourismni.com/opportunities
- Tourism Enterprise Development (TED) Programme - tourismni.com/ted
- Upcoming events - tourismni.com/tnievents
- TXGB – tourismni.com/tourism-exchange
Please also find below quick links to some further useful resources on tourismni.com:
- Key market information including Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and GB
- Sustainability – tourismni.com/sustainability
- People and Skills – tourismni.com/recruitretain
- Leaner and Greener Series – tourismni.com/leanergreener
- Financial Support – tourismni.com/financial support
- International Trade Opportunities - tourismni.com/internationaltradeopportunities
For details on the full series of Summer Lunch and Learn sessions, and to access supporting resources and recordings for each, please visit tourismni.com/lunchlearn