2 - 30 Jun 2021
WorldHost Principles of Customer Service - online programme
This series of WorldHost workshops is bought to you by People 1st International in partnership with Tourism NI.
This training takes the form of a one day virtual workshop and is being delivered across a number of dates in June. Click ‘Register here’ to access the full list of available sessions.
WorldHost customer service training is an engaging experience for your staff, covering real-world situations. Participants’ can quickly apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge, so your customers feel the benefits, fast. At the same time, WorldHost training develops participants’ transferrable skills which they will be able to utilise for the rest of their lives.
For your organisation, WorldHost training is the foundation for establishing a culture of excellence and driving business transformation. You’ll be amazed how much people can learn in one day.
Who should take the workshop?
This workshop is aimed at any front-line staff who come into contact with and have regular interactions with customers.
What does it cover?
- Identifying customer needs and managing expectations
- The importance of making a great first impression
- Applying customer service within your role and sector
- Communication skills to improve your customer interactions
- Leaving a lasting impression
- Planning for professional development
Benefits of the programme
- An easily accessible online programme set over one day
- Adaptable to multiple roles, sectors or industries
- Easy to contextualise
Positive outcomes for your organisation
- Increased revenue, repeat business, average spends and net sales
- Increased staff motivation, and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
- Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on online review sites