Meet the Buyer 2024
Tourism NI is delighted to announce that Meet the Buyer will take place at ICC Belfast on Tuesday 9th and Wednesday 10th April 2024.
Meet the Buyer is Tourism Northern Ireland’s flagship event and provides an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your tourism business to a pre-qualified group of international buyers from Northern Ireland key markets.
Following the success of the 2023 event, we are delighted that the event will take place again next year in a face-to-face format. Due to overwhelming interest from the international tour operators in 2023 for additional appointments to be made available with the Northern Ireland industry, we have increased the workshop appointment schedule from 1 day to 1.5 days: Full day 9th April, Half day 10th April.
We would encourage you to make full use of this additional valuable opportunity, which will enable you to meet with more key buyers in 2024.
1 representative with 1 appointment schedule: £300 + VAT
2 representatives with 1 appointment schedule: £400 + VAT
2 representatives with 2 appointment schedules: £500 + VAT
Who should attend?
Market Ready Tourism Businesses who:
- Are based in Northern Ireland
- Can offer net negotiated / commissionable trade rates
- Can contract with tour operators
- Have sufficient capacity to facilitate tour group and pre-booked FIT Business
- Are focused on international markets and already have development plans in place
- Have previously attended at least one other face to face B2B workshop such as Meet the Buyer, Coach and Group Workshop or ITOA.
- We would encourage any EAGS aligned experiences to attend Meet the Buyer 2024 as this is increasingly becoming an internationally recognised quality brand for Northern Ireland.
Meet the Buyer: The Format
- 1.5 days of face-to-face sales appointments in ICC Belfast
- Opportunity to request up to 25 pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings with international tour operators from Northern Ireland's key international markets facilitated through the Converve online platform.
- A limited number of places will also be available at the networking dinner on 9th April and these will be allocated seperately
To register your interest, click the here
Deadline for Expressions of Interest:
Friday 5th January 2024 at 5pm. In the event of over subscription, additional criteria will be applied.
By submitting this expression of interest, you are confirming that you meet the above criteria for this event. Tourism Northern Ireland may request additional information regarding this.