Invest NI can offer various supports to help businesses invest in energy efficiency and waste management projects that will reduce your business costs significantly. Whether it be advice, support or funding you can find out more about the options on offer.
This support is available to all Northern Ireland businesses with an annual energy and resource spend of more than £30k. This could include the combined value of your heating, electricity, water, waste disposal or raw material billings.
This support will enable you to measure, monitor and report on your environmental impacts, demonstrating transparency and accountability, which often leads to consumer confidence and brand loyalty. Find out more here.
Animation - How Invest Northern Ireland's Energy & Efficiency team can help you.
Resource efficiency guides
Invest NI have produced a series of best practice resource efficiency guides on topics including biomass, lighting, packing, waste minimisation and water efficiency to name a few. These are all available on investni.com on the following topics.
- Compressed air systems
- Industrial refrigeration & cooling
- Lighting efficiency
- Metering, monitoring and targeting
- Packaging optimisation - food & drink
- Resource efficiency - hotel sector
- Waste minimisation
- Water efficiency
- Wind power
These are available on Invest NI's website, click here to view.
NI Business Info - Saving Energy and Cutting Costs
NI Business Info have a range of supports available to support on saving energy and cutting costs.
- Save money by using energy more efficiently
- Lighting energy efficiency
- Managing your energy use
- Monitoring and metering your energy use
- Office equipment energy efficiency
- How to use heating and hot water systems efficiently
- Compressed air energy efficiency
- Saving money with energy efficient motors
- Process control systems for energy efficiency
- Ten simple energy saving tips for your business
To find out more about these guides visit NIBusinessInfo.co.uk