Who are green tourists?
Here’s the good news - it’s everybody. Sustainable experiences and getaways are where tourism is headed
It’s a thoughtful way of travelling and experiencing our surroundings that protects our environment for the future. It means understanding the impact that you have on the places you visit, and why supporting sustainable enterprises matters.
These tourists are after the hidden gems. They want to spend time with the artisan food producers, seek out the local culture and experience the uniqueness of our natural surroundings.
That desire to recharge, rebalance and reconnect with nature has never been greater. So this is not a niche market. It’s a global trend. A choice that more and more people are making. We’re here to help them do it.
What Inspires Our Green Tourists?
- Feeling part of local culture
- Meeting ordinary people who go the extra mile
- Exploring unexpected and unspoilt territory
- Getting the inside track from local guides
- Discovering a taste for local food
- Starting new adventures
- Enjoying some distinctly Northern Ireland wit and humour
- Being warmly welcomed in locally run accommodation