Which Facebook features can your business avail of?
With over 3 billion active monthly users, Facebook offers an unparalleled platform for businesses to connect with customers and amplify their brand. But simply creating a Facebook page is just scratching the surface of the platform's potential.
Businesses that tap into Facebook's many powerful features can drive real business value, and for accommodation businesses in particular, it presents an opportunity for direct bookings, increased reach and brand visibility.
In this article, we’ll explore some of the Facebook features you can make use of for your travel and tourism business. But before that, let’s take a look at some Facebook statistics you might find useful.
- Facebook ads have a conversion rate of 4.88% compared to just 2.16% for Google Ads
- 93% of marketers say Facebook helped them increase traffic to their websites.
- Around 200 million businesses have active Facebook business pages.
- Posts with emojis have been shown to increase engagement by up to 25% in comparison to text-only posts.
- Posts with a word count between 0-50 typically see higher engagement rates compared to longer posts.
Facebook maintains an enormous, highly engaged user base and continues to dominate social media marketing and advertising. Its targeting capabilities can deliver significant returns for many businesses - keep reading to find out more about the specific features to make use of.