17 Nov 2021
Virtual ITOA Workshop
Tourism Northern Ireland is delighted to announce the details for the Autumn Virtual ITOA Workshop 2021 as part of our ongoing drive to support the tourism industry recovery in Northern Ireland.
Tourism Northern Ireland and ITOA (Incoming Tour Operators Association of Ireland) are pleased to confirm a virtual b2b workshop on Wednesday 17th November 2021.
Pre-pandemic in 2019, the members of the Incoming Tour Operators Association of Ireland delivered €595 million of business and 743,500 promotable visitors to the island of Ireland.
Tourism Northern Ireland are sponsoring this virtual event partnering with ITOA and its members.
Who should attend?
Northern Ireland tourism businesses who:
- Are able to offer Net negotiated / commissionable trade rates
- Are able to contract with tour operators
- Can facilitate tour group and pre-booked FIT Business
- Are focused on international markets
- Have previously attended other B2B workshops such as Meet the Buyer, GB Coach and Group or ITOA Northern Ireland Workshop
- Series of 1-2-1 meetings with ITOA members
- Delivered through the Converve virtual platform
Submissions for this event have now closed. If you have any further queries feel free to contact Dawn Corrigan at email@example.com