The Destination Marketing and PR team is responsible for challenging perceptions of Northern Ireland through hosting international media and delivering a compelling all-Ireland marketing communications programme.
The Marketing Division is responsible for promoting Northern Ireland to domestic tourists and to visitors from the Republic of Ireland.
Director of Marketing: Naomi Waite
Destination Marketing & PR
Republic of Ireland Market PR
The Republic of Ireland PR team is primarily responsible for all Public Relations activity undertaken in the Republic of Ireland (ROI) Market.
The main objective of the team is to target key ROI market segments and to increase their awareness of Northern Ireland as a tourist destination, ultimately driving visitor numbers and increasing spend.
The Business Solutions team is Tourism NI’s main interface between the Northern Ireland Business Tourism Industry and International Buyers – developing solutions and platforms for engagement.
The main objective is to develop an engaging, useful and dynamic programme of activity designed to deliver increased tourism revenue to Northern Ireland through Business to Business (B2B) platforms:
· To ensure appropriate participation of NI industry in Travel Trade channels with specific objective of delivering enhanced capacity for Northern Ireland;
· Support and nurture existing business to Northern Ireland from international Tour Operators/Travel Agents through a dedicated familiarisation visit programme in partnership with Tourism Ireland;
· Promote Northern Ireland as a Business Tourism destination, leveraging strategic partnerships with Failte Ireland, Belfast City Council and Visit Britain as well as developing Tourism NI’s own specific activity;
The Golf Marketing team is responsible for:
· Developing and implementing a strategic golf marketing framework which will enhance Northern Ireland's positioning as Made for Golf;
· delivery of the Golf Strategy for NI by co-ordinating the delivery of all Northern Ireland golf marketing and promotional team activity; and
· optimising all planned golf, media and tourism events, to promote Northern Ireland as Made for Golf
Insights & Intelligence Services
The role of the Insights and Intelligence team is to guide the strategic direction of tourism in Northern Ireland, and to assist in the shaping of external policy developments to ensure tourism growth is prioritised and unimpeded.
The team gather, analyse and share market intelligence, insights, economic, and consumer trends, and have launched the e-zine TNI 360°. It also responds to Local Authority Planning Service consultations for major tourism development proposals.
Visitor Information and Social & Digital Media
The Visitor Information team is responsible for ensuring that visitors have access to the information that they need before and during their visit to Northern Ireland.
Social & Digital team is responsible for positioning Northern Ireland as an internationally competitive short break destination
For further information etc., you can contact us by selecting the appropriate department on the ‘Contact Us’ form below. A member of staff will then get back to you.
We have set up a dedicated online enquiry facility for our industry. We strongly encourage you to get in touch with us with any queries that you have and we will do our very best to get you the answers you need.Contact Us